Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sort Of, Almost!

The results of my skin folds today were good, but not good enough for JD.  I fell short by 2.5mls of my target 6mls in 2 weeks.  But, I am still happy with the drop, I also dropped in weight, that's a 3kg drop since Christmas, I think it should level out a little there as I don't want to drop to fast at the risk of losing precious muscle.
He has made a few more changes and I see him again next week to see if it's going to plan.  So I continue on as I have been and follow my nutrition, training and cardio 100 percent :-)

Coming into 16 weeks out this weekend, I have faith in myself and believe I will be okay as long as I don't lose sight of my goals, which I won't.  I have done this before and I will do it again, it's just that going through my nutrition, training and cardio with a fine tooth comb is making it all to weird for me.  Every prep I have ever done was so much easier, no percentages, skin folds, etc.  It kind of makes me feel like i'm not on target when I know I am, again to many numbers telling me where i'm at.  I look in the mirror and I know where i'm at.

I am not in anyway saying that I don't like it, i'm just not used to it, i'm sticking with this in hope that I will stand on stage with a bigger yet leaner body :-)

Debs x

5 comments:

Andrea said...

That is a cuuute baby!
Andjxx

Trudi said...

However, the numbers can always be useful to give you that edge if you need that extra oomph. How many mm's and how many sites are you being measured? Well done on your drop of 3kg...fantastic Trudsx

Stephanie Davis said...

keep the faith Deb, you're doing great! xoxo

Splice said...

Thanks ladies ;-)

Trudi my skin folds are taken at 9 sites. Thanks for leaving a comment.

Deb

Miss Positive said...

Its great to hear that you are so busy at work, you obvioulsy inspire lots of ladies out there!!

Hope you have a great weekend

Hilary xx