Monday, February 16, 2009

Overwhelmed :-)

I can't thank you enough for the comments left, gosh it makes me feel better reading them....THANK YOU!

I am feeling a little better today, just very tired, I need to try and fit in a nanna nap today to catch up but have a few programs that need doing.

The support here is so important and I took in everything you guys said.  I know it's not meant to be easy and that we are the tough ones, the survivors :-)

I look forward to standing on both the ANB stage and the WNBF stage in less then 15 weeks time in the shape of my life!
I have also been looking into alternative exercises for my leg workouts that don't kill my lower back.  Lunges are definitely on the top of the list as it's the only exercises I can get some kind of decent weight happening.  I need to see how the leg press goes too, it may be an option.  I will look more into this in the next week or two.

You guys rock you know that!

Deb xxx

4 comments:

Tara said...

no, no Deb.... You rock!!

I can't wait to see you onstage. Guess I will no doubt be in the same line up as u for the ANB :o)

Just concentrate on getting your back 100% better.

Hugs, Tara xx

Sam D-M said...

Hey Deb, wish I could have read yur last post earlier!

Glad to hear you are feeling a little better today. The back pain sounds pretty bad :(

You WILL step onstage better than last comp and I dont think you realise how strong you really are. Most people would have given up by now on basic everyday things, let alone comp prep.

Enjoy lunges :)
Sam

Anonymous said...

Anything to help sweetheart. ;o) xxx

Anonymous said...

Mate - i did NOTHING but lunges last year and my pegs came up alright!!

SO COOL you are smiling again - LOVE YA and chat on Thursday xxx