Sunday, February 1, 2009

Progressing....

17 weeks out and progressing nicely, well I feel as though I am anyway ;-), I will know more by this Thursday when I get my skin folds taken again.
I have been on target with everything and am feeling and seeing the changes which is exciting and motivating all at the same time.

Work is unbelievable, i'm so busy, so many ladies, so little time lol.  I only have female clients, no idea why, I seem to attract a certain type of client, but I love training them so it's fantastic.

Nothing much else to report really, other then looking forward to see JD on Thursday, i like the appointments because I learn something new from him each time I see him.  I'm still getting used to the skin folds though, i'm really trying not to let them govern everything on the day but i'm getting better with them now :-)

I will update on Thursday to let you know how it went!

Debs

5 comments:

ss2306 said...

Hi Deb

Fingers crossed you get the results you want on Thursday. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

So glad work is "unbelievable"

LizN said...

Debs, I'm glad everything is going so well. We will catch up soon, in between our ladies - I have no male clients at the moment

xoix

Skye said...

Great work girl....

Goodluck on Thursday,
skye x

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO Debs - you are on fire babe - looking forward to reading all about it x

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO Debs - you are on fire babe - looking forward to reading all about it x