Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Staying Focused

I now see JD on Wednesday's instead of Thursday's and today's visit was pretty darn good if I say so myself :-)
In six days I lost a another 2.5mls bodyfat and 1 kilo off the scales, the high intensity cardio obviously shook things up a little, but they have been removed again.
Meal plan has been changed, I still have plenty of food to eat but the macro's change a little.

My training unfortunately has suffered and continues too due to lower back problems since last October.  I am concerned as to how it will effect my end result - comp condition.  Although my back is good right now, I am pain free for the first time in months and it has only been a few days I have felt this good but I still can't do any squats, bent over rows, lying leg raises, stiffo's etc, but I am working on other exercises so hopefully it won't be to much of an issue, I really am trying not to think about it too much, the end result will be great i'm sure of it :-)

I watched "Food Matters" today, it is mind blowing, I know Alison has seen it, has anyone else?

Deb xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's food matters Deb?

Splice said...

Just blogged a link for you :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetheart, did you watch it online or on dvd? Daniel and I just watched the preview and it's looks very interesting.

Splice said...

I watched it on DVD. I saw a lady at the gym with it and said "I have been meaning to watch that"!!! She saw my eyes light up and lent it to me lol.
Worth watching for sure.

RaeC said...

Well done Deb!! Keep up the great work sweetheart. Have been meaning to watch that DVD, but the issue is finding time to hunt a copy down... LOL!! Have a great weekend gorgeous xxx