Sunday, July 5, 2009

I am now a distributer of Monavie

This is the most amazing product I have used. I wanted to trial it first to see what all the hype was about and now I am hooked, so much so that I decided to become a distributor.
It's only recently been introduced here to Australia but has gone crazy in America. It has also started in other countries such as New Zealand, England, Japan and singapore.
Let me know if you want more info, email me :-)

Overview

MonaVie's premier açai blends are designed to complement your healthy and active lifestyle.


Nutritionally support your body's antioxidant capacity with MonaVie. Taking a Balance-Variety-Moderation approach to nutrition, this premier formula delivers powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients to maintain your body's overall health.

Support and maintain healthy joints with MonaVie Active. This advanced formula features the added benefit of plant-derived glucosamine. Designed to support joint health, this vital formula delivers the resources your body needs to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.

Acai

For countless centuries, the people of the Amazon have revered this unique fruit for its nutritional content and prized it as a source of health and
vitality. The remarkable nutritional content of açai is continually being documented by modern science. And because of its impressive antioxidant levels and extraordinary nutrient content, açai is now widely regarded as one of the world's top superfoods.


Açai is rich in the following beneficial nutrients:

  • Antioxidants
  • Phytonutrients
  • Amino acids
  • Vitamins
  • Trace minerals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of it before maybe I should try some to see how it effects me, nothing ventured nothing gained. ;o) xxx