Acai Berry - The #1 Superfood
For Better Health
And how can this superfood benefit you?
This high antioxidant fruit comes from a special palm tree that grows only in the Amazon rain forest. It is a very potent source of antioxidants and phytonutrients. It is packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, trace elements, and even omega 3 fatty acids!
The science and research behind it is impressive. People are seeing results from using this potent superfruit. They are feeling healthier, having more energy and sleeping better at night as well as a host of other benefits.
Find out how you can:
- improve your health
- increase your vitality
- boost your energy
- look younger
- and much, much more...
- A protein profile similar to an egg
- A fatty acid profile similar to olive oil
- The leading source of anthocyanins
- High fiber with a low glycemic index
- More than 16 phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Copious amounts of trace minerals and macrominerals
- Plant sterols*, particularly one that helps to lower cholesterol* Sterols are parts of plant cell membranes delivering many benefits to the human body, mainly the decrease of blood plasma cholesterol.The acai berry is loaded with vitamins, minerals, it contains every amino acid known to man - essential and non-essential, it has omega 3 fatty acids and little known omega 9 fatty acids. The acai berry boosts the body’s immune system and provides it with protection from free radical damage.
It is because of all these nutrients and properties that Acai berry is considered to be one of the most concentrated forms of fruit nutrients.
People can live on the acai berry as the only source of nutrition for more than six months and show no signs of malnutrition.
In Brazil, acai juice is fed to babies if their mothers have a problem with their breast milk.
For more information on Acai visit this awesome site www.everything-about-acai.com