Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Don't think I will continue to post

I haven't really been posting much these days. Life is busy and hectic and it's been taking it's toll on me.
I was thinking about 2010 (in relation to blogging) and decided I most likely won't blog anyway.

Visiting blog land and catching up with you guys is still on going, it has never stopped. Plus the contact through facebook is great too.

If I have news or anything important I wish to share I prefer to do it through Lindy's forum :-)

So i'm taking a break from my own blog for a while but will still visit :-)

Hugs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll see you over in the forum then ;o) xxx

Shar said...

Shame Deb, I don't go into the forum anymore and don't do facebook, will miss your updates even if they have been less.

GOOD LUCK have a great 2010.
Shar xx

Trudi said...

Have really enjoyed reading and watching your journey Deb. Alll the best with future plans. Cheers Trud X

Miss Positive said...

Will miss you in blogland Deb! Chat to you on FB... have a great Christmas and New Year!

Hilary xx

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I assume precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.